Infrastructure & Civil Works
NEPEAN Engineering and Innovation is one of Australia’s largest fully-integrated manufacturers of steel structures and associated metal products. We carry a vast variety of specialised knowledge to support civil works.
The latest and most technically advanced equipment support the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including projects for roads, bridges, water infrastructure, power generation and buildings.
From concept to completion, NEPEAN Engineering & Innovation have dedicated and experienced teams who specialise in large scale design, sourcing, fabrication and erection of structural steel. We have consistently delivered structural steel projects in excess of 1,000 tonnes of steel work.
Special purpose fabrication
- Structural steel bridges and walkways
- Elevators and structural steel for elevator framework
- Steel gantries
- Large traffic & digital road signage
- Structural steel fabrication and erection
- Beam line and beam cambering
- Light to heavy fabrication
- Sub-arc, MIG and TIG welding
- Plate rolling and pressing
- Profile and laser cutting
- Pressing and bending
- Sheet metal
- Shot blasting, powder coating, spray
- CNC milling and boring up to 12M
- CNC turning up to 6M long x 2M
- Up to 40T over head cranage
- Precision and heavy machining
- Assembly and factory acceptance testing